My favorite book


Resultado de imagen para el alquimistaTo start this post, I would like to say that I've never liked to read a lot, I always try to dodge when I have to do it and look for another way to do that, since I was a child I always had trouble with reading, I never knew if They really were for the books that forced us to read at school, or if I just did not like reading because I read slowly since I was a kid and I found that I lost a lot of time in that. To be able to solve this question that carries it for many years, I decided to look for a book that I would like and start reading it to see if it convinced me and so I could include it in my day to day life. This year was when I was able to solve that question with a book recommended by my mother called the alchemist, I started reading it and I really liked it, I found it was a spectacular book and without realizing it I finished it within two days of having started it.

I do not know much about authors of books but if it is more or less the type of book that I like, which are the ones that deal with a more spiritual and background theme the book leaves an important teaching. And that is why the alchemist is my favorite book since it is a path that the subject has to carry out in order to achieve a goal.

The alchemist was the last book I read, and I highly recommend it, everyone should read it because of the teaching he gives us.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

My future job

Summer plans