Summer plans


Summer, the most anticipated date of the year, some people like the weather, but the reason it is the most anticipated date of the year is because of the holidays.
First I would like to talk about where I would like to go, and one of this place is south of Chile, for example Chiloe, Frutillar, Ranco, torres del paine, etc. I really would like to go, because have an amazing view, and fabulous trekking, were you can feel and enjoy the nature. Other part I would like to go is Southeast Asian, for example Indonesia, Tailandia, Camboya, etc. this trip is one of my dream trip, but I would like to realize when I finish the university and recollect some money, because you need at least 2 month to enjoy and can travel for all part of Southeast Asian.

To this summer I don’t know what I gonna do, but I know I going to enjoy a lot with my cousins and my friends, but in special with one cousin, because he have a travel to Europe (Spain) in February for one year.
I really would like to go to some camping, and realized some activities like, trekking, sport like, surf or motocross, enjoy of my family, and take some time with all my friends and enjoy the parties of summer.

To finish this blog I would like to comment about the important of the free time, you need to take this and enjoy a lot as if it were the last

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

My future job