POSTGRADUATE STUDIES


When I finish to study physical therapy I would like to realize a different type of course, for example dry needling, manual therapy, course for be instructor of yoga and one experience with sport and neurorehabilitation. I be interested in this type of course, because they give me a wide range of alternatives so that I can treat my patients. 


I really like to study in different part of the world, all of this to have a wide view on the different types of approaches in the world and so choose the one that I like and accommodate. But yes, I have different part to I would like to go more than other part, for example Spain, England, and India. I choose this countries because have a different ideas for treatment. In India I would like to realize the course of yoga, in England learn about the important think of manual therapy, and the different technique that exist and in Spain learn about the sport for example ski, and the different adaptation that exist for people in a situation of disability.


The best form to study this different courses in the foreign, is go to this different countries for one period of time like one year, and dedicate all of this time in the studies, but the time that one is there will depend fully on how long the course lasts.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job

Summer plans