A Country id like to viti


First I would like to tell you that I have been very fortunate so far to be able to know several countries, but even so I would love to be able to continue living these incredible opportunities that life gives you. Traveling is one of the things that I like to do the most, to be able to travel and to know other countries, other cultures and other languages I love.

Now following a bit with the idea, I would love to be able to travel to India, and know a little about this culture and its beliefs, as well as to know a little more about the practice of yoga and all its benefits. Since I was a kid I have loved sports and I am also very hyperkinetic, and I find that yoga works a lot in these two areas, it focuses on practice and helps calm the mind and soul.

I find that it is a sensational country in terms of culture and food, as it is very different from what we commonly do here in Chile.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

My future job

Summer plans