My future job


First I would like to start telling about the experiences I had this year 2018 with regard to my future, I joined a foundation called Andes Magico, which is a foundation that works with people in situations of disability, and rehabilitates and integrates the community in a special way, what is this way? The sport. Andes Magico began in the 90s with a person named Mario Fernandez, who dedicated his life to being a ski instructor, one day doing his job he realized that he was not contributing much to society and realized that he wanted to start doing ski lessons for people in a situation of disability, and thus tried hard to achieve it, with the support of various sponsors. This foundation was growing and was integrating different outdoor sports, and finally I am like this, Magical Andes, sport for adapted people (outdoors).

This year as I said before I joined this foundation and I had the best experience of my future with respect to what I study, mixing pathologies of subjects with sports and community. When I realized this, I realized that it was what I wanted to do for my whole life. Although I do not care how much I earn in my life, but what matters most to me is to be able to give my happiness, knowledge and happiness to people who really need it.

To finish this post, I would like to do and deepen a bit in the neurological and sports studies of my career so I can learn more and be able to contribute even more in what I want to do, but as I said before, the most important thing is to do the work with pleasure and happiness

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Summer plans