My favorite movie (Men of Honor)


One of my favorite movies I've seen is Men of Honor. This film is inspired by the true story of a man who wants to be the first African-American master diver in the United States Navy. In the movie his men have a lot of problem because he is a black person, and the director of the United States Navy is very racist, and makes all the practice impossible, competing against him so that he does not achieve his goal of being the person he wants to be. I really like this movie because the men fight all the time to get what he really wants in his life.





I like all the movies that talk about the true story of person and the caricature movie like how to train your dragon one, but I really don't like the movie who talk about the scary.


The most recent movie I saw is safe haven, it’s my second time I seen this movie because I really like to, this movie show us a real love and how important is protect your important people. I really recommend this movie.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

My future job

Summer plans