Changes to my study programme

First I would like to talk about my faculties and my career.


Now I’m study Physical therapy in north faculty of medicine, it’s so different to this faculty (Juan Gomez Millas), because, has very few green areas and space to share. About my career you can find the best teachers in the different area of physical therapy and is the best in compare to other universities. The curriculum of this career I like allot, but have some problem, for example don’t have a bouquet about psychology, and I think is very important that the student of this career know about this area, we treated with person who had very much problem and one how physical therapist, have to hear and be able to understand them and thus help them to move forward. This is one think I gonna like to change in the curriculum, besides eliminating some branches that I find useful to us.


Another think I would like to talk is the workload, since I find that there is a lot of burden assigned to us during all the years, and all days of the week we left late. 


About the faculty we don’t have facilities, in the library the majority of computer is bad and don’t works, and the infrastructure is so bad and old.


and the last topic I would like to talk is about the teaching methods, we are very lucky to have the best physical therapist to learn from there, but not always the best people in one area have the facilities to teach or do classes, and this is another problem in my career I would like to change,
since all teachers should have training to do classes 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

My future job

Summer plans