FOOD


I would like to leave this post saying that it is a very difficult topic to talk about, because my indecision sometimes does not allow me to choose what to eat since I like almost all things, if I had to choose a dish to eat I would be first among the food from four countries, Peru, Italy or Japan and the United States. First we have Peru, where we have dishes with quite elaborate and very spicy, of which we can find the ceviche, the cause, among others. In Italy we look more at the masses or pastas, where we find different varieties of noodles as well as gnocchi and lasagna. In Japan we look at sushi and finally in the United States, we go more towards junk food, hamburgers.

Another very important topic for me is cooking, how to develop magic and love in a plate of food. Cooking I find that it is a unique moment where one can express and demonstrate that. For what I love to cook.

In university, as everyone knows, eating a healthy diet is not so easy, but what I try to do is take lunch from home, such as salad with some accompaniment.

Today I could not say or talk about my favorite restaurant, since I have several on the list, as well as the food plates

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

My future job

Summer plans